Tuesday, June 3, 2014

blog post


 Blog Post

I really liked camp these two days so far. I liked the activities that we did today and yesterday. I liked how we got to challenge each other on the styra foam balls and when we got to do those three activities about lining up from tallest to shortest and not being able to talk and when we did the birthday one and the numbers. i didn't think any of them were hard they were all easy. i thought they weren't hard because we were able to use hand signals. i also liked learning about scratch and green foot and i can't wait to start creating the objects tomorrow. i really think you guys are nice too. whenever i need help or ask for help you come and help me right away and even when i don't ask you come and ask me if i do need help. i really appreciate that. And thank you for everything that you've done for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment